In response to the steadily increasing number of requests I am receiving from senior managers of both public and private sector organizations regarding the Relational Model of Outsourcing and Public-Private Relationships, I have created an on-line webinar series.
Utilizing a frank, conversational style format, the 4-Part video series on “bridging the gap between expectations and successful outcomes” will provide senior managers with an executive level briefing on how to make complex Outsourcing, FutureSourcing™ or PPP initiatives successful.
In this series, in which I talk with host Jon Hansen, I focus on providing answers to the following five most frequently asked questions:
- Why do Outsourcing and Public-Private Partnerships fail to meet expectations, and more specifically what are the fundamental issues?
- What is a relationship based approach and how can it solve many of the root problems?
- How can you introduce effective consumer protection constructs and create the conditions for sustainability?
- How can you use procurement framework and industrial policy to create a strategic supply chain and economic value beyond the project bubble?
- How can you establish and operationalize a relationship charter representative of all stakeholder interests and goals?
Available on the Udemy platform I invite you, as well as others who are contemplating any form of strategic procurements including Outsourcing, FutureSoucring™ or Public-Private Partnerships, to view the series. My ultimate goal is to provide you with the insights that will help to guide you towards achieving improved outcomes with lower risk.
Up until the 28th of April I am pleased to offer you a 50% discount off the regular course price. Simply enter Coupon Code COMP503W where indicated using the following link; https://www.udemy.com/outsourcing-and-ppp-relationships/