Achieving sustainable performance on large-scale programs and projects requires that both existing and potential partners establish proactive, flexible, and collaborative relationships.
The KPMG-SRS Centre for Strategic Relationships and Contract Management is pleased to offer:
An Executive seminar on Relationship Management, Relational Contracting, and Collaborative Working in Ottawa on October 24-26 at the KPMG Offices located at 150 Elgin Street.
This Seminar will provide attendees with a systematic model for managing complex relationships. As they progress through the program, they will gain the knowledge and skills to effectively plan, source, establish and maintain relationships that will deliver exceptional performance. It will provide them with the tools to shift organizational mindset and to create a culture of collaboration and trust.
We recommend this three-day training program for Public & Private Sector Executives, Relationship Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Vendor Relationship Managers, Procurement Managers, Business, and IT Managers, as well as Senior Project Managers involved in any significant Outsourcing, Public-Private Partnership or Shared Service.
Download Course Outline or (copy and paste URL; http://www.srscan.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CfSRaCM_brochure-v3.pdf)
You can register online here, or (copy and paste URL; http://www.srscan.com/three-day-professional-registration/) or if you would like to discuss the content of the seminar in greater detail, please call me at (613-290-5921), Jean-Francois Seguin (613-212-2818) or contact us at Relationships@srscan.com
KPMG-SRS Centre for Strategic Relationships and Relational Contracting
A recent international conference brought together senior buying executives, vendors and lawyers from around the world, to discuss solutions to the high rate of initiative failures. According to one study, more than 70% of all business arrangements fail to deliver the expected results.
What were the two key conclusions that came out of the conference in terms of reversing this trend? Building and managing strong relationships is essential to achieving desired outcomes for all stakeholders.
I would personally like to extend to you and your colleagues, an invitation to attend my Fall seminar on November 25th and 26th, 2015 on Relational Contracting and Strategic Relationships Management.
Held at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Toronto, this highly interactive and engaging 2-day seminar will equip participants with the know-how and skills to:
- Gain a total system understanding of collaborative business relationships with an emphasis on outcome realization and change management;
- Plan, source, establish, manage and participate in high performing collaborative business relationships;
- Improve the performance of current arrangements such as MOUs, Agreements and Contracts; and
- Establish the relationships & vendor management organization, and build its capacity to create a culture of collaboration and trust.
Discussions will cover two important classes of relationships:
- Client-Vendor Relationships such as operations management arrangements, Alternative Service Delivery (ASD), Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), Commissioning, Outsourcing, Futuresourcing™, Major Capital Projects, and In Service Support (ISS) contracts; and
- Intra-Public Sector Relationships such as Shared Services arrangements, Program Owner-Provider relationships, Transfer Payments and Intra-Municipal Agreements.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
See you in Toronto!